Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I made it...

I'm in Valley Forge, PA at the Creating Keepsakes show!! The flights were uneventful, long but uneventful. I did get some reading done. Flying gives me the only opportunity I have to read. I told someone I feel like an adult again, I actually read a book for the first time early this summer on a flight. Hadn't read a book in over 5 years, since Emma was born. I LOVE Mary Higgins Clark books and usually read one on the flight out and one on the return flight. Gotta love feeling like an adult!!

Can't wait to get back home Sunday, I've got some upcomming class projects I want to share with you.

Have a fun weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is any one planning on taking any classes at the Tulsa show ? I did not do any last year at K.C but thought about it this year. let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks, Miranda Douglas

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Miranda, are you going to Tulsa? We're taking a bus trip, gonna join us?

As for classes I LOVE Lickety Split classes but I am bias as I teach them, LOL!! (I am doing a drawing for a FREE board book kit for all those that take the bus and take a class of mine) Quick Quote classes are always good. I'll go see what others are there and post more later tonight.

Anonymous said...

I will be joining you on the bus trip. Yeahhhh ! I thought about taking a class, But could not decide on one. I will try and get in to one of yours if it is still avail. I'll get back on the site and check.

Thanks, Miranda Douglas