Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good news/ bad news....

Bad News: Sorry for not posting, I've been having computer issues and no way to access the internet! My computer has blown it's third, yes I said 3rd modem and we all know no modem means no internet.... waaahhh!! I live in the sticks and can't get wireless so I'm just stuck!!

Good News: I'm leaving tonight after VBS for Kansas City. I'll be catching a few hours sleep at my sister's and then off to the airport at 4:30am. I'm headed to the Creating Keepsakes show in Valley Forge, PA and you ask what's the good news???? I'll have INTERNET!!! YEAH!! WIRELESS INTERNET!!! Isn't it terrible I have to fly across the country to get wireless interenet, LOL!!

So, you all be good, I'll be checking in tomorrow while I'm waiting in the airports.

1 comment:

Myra said...

Stay safe and have a great time at the CK show! (i'm jealous)