Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meet Abi

**Please note, we are having some technical issues with our website, if you are unable to purchase a class or crop seat please email us at info@kisscropnshop.com with the items you would like to purchase. We will then call you for payment info. Thanks so much!!

We are down to 26 days and the excitement is building! Tonight we want to introduce you to another new vendor to K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Events. Be sure to check out her special at the end of her interview!

1. Tell us a little about yourself. I’m Abi Almandinger and I married for love to get my last name! I live in Carthage, Missouri with my fabulous family: My husband Travis (who does ALL the cooking and grocery shopping, no I’m not kidding! I haven’t cooked in 15 years!), my 5 year old daughter, Charlie, and my 3 year old son, Hank.

2. Tell us a little about your business. I’ve been a CM consultant for 11 ½ years and LOVE it! We are a home based, direct sales company, primarily known for our traditional product line, but have sense dominated the digital world with two amazing software programs that are awesome and make scrapbooking SO easy. I work out of my home in Carthage and you should definitely come and check out our new power palettes, i.e. updated and trendy papers, stickers, and now paper flowers, buttons and ribbons!

3. What three things can you NOT scrap without? I can’t live without a fine-tip black pen (you’ve GOT to add the stories!), my Memory Manager program that keeps all my photos chronologically and my 12’ Rotary Trimmer.

4. Where do you draw inspiration from? I wasn’t given the creative gene, so I draw inspiration from the CM Idea Books, or our catalog!

5. If you weren’t a scrapbook business owner what would you be? A translator. I speak Spanish and love to help people who are unsure of their environment and what could be happening to them.

6. What three things do you usually have/do when scrapping that aren’t scrap related? definitely music and soda

7. Complete the sentence… I am addicted to: Traveling and my iPhone!

8. My most embarrassing moment was: I don’t really get too embarrassed and am pretty adventurous. I’ll try anything!

9. My favorite scrapbook moment was: Completing my wedding album (I had just started scrapbooking) and knowing this would be something I would do forever.

10. I am most proud of: My children being bilingual and also becoming a Unit Leader and being in the top 5% of my company.


Be sure to check out Abi's, Latest and Greatest with CM class to be held on Friday and Saturday. As a bonus for taking class with Abi you will get a 20% discount off your purchase of a full power palette or a collection.

Special Note from Abi: In addition, for anyone who comes by my booth and schedules a show in December, they will receive a 40% rebate on their entire purchase over the weekend.



1 comment:

Diana Martin said...

Abi~

Will you have plenty of tape runner refills at the crop? I am running out quickly!