Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Friday, October 16, 2009

27 days and we need your help...



Do these look familiar? They would if you've attended the November crop for the last three years!! These are the Welcome Gifts that were given to our croppers as a way of saying thank you for supporting and attending our events. Wanna see a picture of this years gift?
YEAH right, that's NOT going to happen! You know we like to keep it a surprise and we haven't officially decided our prize yet. We are trying to choose between three gifts and would love to hear your feedback.
So here are your choices, leave us a message and let us know what sounds best to you.
1. Storage
2. Tools
3. Consumables (could be adhesives, papers, etc)
If you have other ideas you'd like us to look at feel free to share! Only 27 days left...are you counting it down?

13 comments:

Carrie said...

This is a hard choice!! No matter what it is it will be awesome! If I'm voting though, I choose the consumable option. You can never have too much adhesive or paper.

Patty said...

I think storage would be a good idea. I am always looking for good storage ideas.

dianna coates said...

storge is always good but any of them sound good

Trina said...

OK, I said in my Facebook post that I thought you should choose because you do such a great job, but the more I think about it I think our gift should be tools...or maybe storage...or what about consumables...UGH, too many great choices!! lol

Kathy C said...

Let's see, storage, the ribbon bag (the one with the holes in the sides) is cool or that vertical embellishment/tool storage thing is interesting

Tools,um the Crop a dile sounds neat

Actually, anything is good, trying to think of something not many of us would have.

Too many goodies, you do a great job deciding and surprising us!!

Heather said...

I am always up for new ideas for storage and new fun tools! I have loved every gift for the past 3 years so whatever you choose will be awesome!

gmlindsey said...

I would vote for storage!! You can never be to organized. 2nd choice would be a tool.

Diana Martin said...

storage!

cmwoman said...

You never go wrong with extra storage!! Of course, you always do a great job!

Anonymous said...

Tough choice for sure! My first would probably be adhesives because I go thru so much of it. Second would be like Kathy said above - one of the ribbon bags with the holes in it!

Irene R.

Anonymous said...

I always need help with organization, so storage would be my choice, however they all sound great!!

Jen C. said...

I agree... That is a hard choice! I think I would have to say storage. I'm looking for good tools for storage. My second thought would be the consumable. You can never have too much.

Catrina said...

I love it all, don't make me choose. I have lots of consumables, but always love new stuff. Love tools and storage.

1 of each please :-)