Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I'm sitting here in my new pj's from hubby.

Aren't they cute???

Valentine's Day is the one and only holiday that he handles. Every year he buys Emma and I new pj's and Tyler some fishing supplies. I love Valentine's Day! Not for the gifts but for the tradition that he started and continues each year. He does all the shopping, he brings them home and surprises us and I just love it. Simple gesture but so sweet!!


Don't forget that we are offering a FREE Gift to everyone that registers for Scrappin' U by midnight tomorrow! Scrappin' U will be held February 28th at the First Christian Church Community Center. For only $12.00 you can crop with us from 10:00am to whenever we decide to stop! Probably about midnight! We do a potluck dinner with this month being an Italian theme! Our new location offers tons of space so why not join us! The K.I.S.S. on-site store will be available. If you are unable to attend the crop please feel free to stop by and shop with us between noon and 8pm. We'd love to see you!! Registration is available at K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop.

No comments: