Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Friday, February 6, 2009

Check this out....

Finally your own handwriting turned into a font AND it's FREE!!! Not that my writing is great but I think it's important to add it to your pages. Now I'll be able to journal with my computer and use my own handwriting. YEAH!!

Check it out and I'd love to see yours when you get it done. Your Fonts

I won't be able to play with it until next week. I'm busy getting class kits ready for class this Saturday in Billings and again on Sunday with my Granby group. That's a lot of kits!! We'll be adding all of them to the website the first of next week.

No comments: