Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January Challenge -

Anyone up for a challenge? I don't know about you but I always seem more motivated to complete a task if I'm up on a deadline or I have a challenge and someone to hold me to it. So, I thought it would be great to challenge each other this year with things to help us get organized, promote good health, create and share. Anyone up for this? It's easy, simply take the challenge and post your challenge results here. If you'd like to share a photo of your challenge completed simply email it to me at info@kisscropnshop.com and I'll post it for everyone to see if you'd like!

Our first challenge - January Clean Up and Out

We all have too much stuff! It's said that clutter bogs down your creativity so let yourself be free! For our first challenge, it's simple. Instead of sorting and storing items that you're never going to use take 10 minutes and purge 25 items! That's it! 25 items! Old magazines, papers that aren't your style anymore, embellishments that no longer scream "you need me!", etc. Toss them in a recycle bin or better yet, put them in a box labeled "Drop-n-Swap" and bring them to the next KISS Event to be traded or given to fellow scrappers.

Here's my challenge photo:

All these items were just taking up space, collecting dust and not being used so they are in a bin marked for the KISS Drop-n-Swap. Come on, join me!! Set the timer for 10 minutes, purge, take a photo and post here!! You and your space will be happy you did!!

No comments: