Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Days 1 & 2

So I know that Wendy's gonna do the Project 365 with me. Who else??? Anyone? Come on, we can do it!! I'm sure you are like Wendy and I thinking there's gonna be LOTS of pictures of us working but hey that's what we do!! I'm hoping it will make me capture things I wouldn't otherwise think to take a photo of!! Get me out of the groove of only taking photos at special occasions, holidays and get into the habit of getting the ordinary/day to day life happenings.

So who's in?

I decided to start mine on Monday since that's usually the beginning of my work/school week. So here it is my photo/journaling for day 1.


For the past several years Emma and her best friend Ryli have celebrated Christmas by spending the day together instead of exchanging gifts. They get to choose what we do for the day. This year....Shopping and a movie. We watched the movie Bedtime Stories which is very cute. There is nothing better than the sound of your child laughing all the way from the toes up! We also went to the mall where the girls would pick out outfits, giggle as they were putting them on because we were not allowed to go in with them and then put on a runway show for us!
So much fun!!

Day 2 - Tuesday

We got a Wii for Christmas! Thanks Secret Santa!!
Okay, so we aren't big "gamers" but this system is so much fun!! We've been having nightly contests, each choosing a game then seeing who can out play the other. It's so much fun to all be in the same room, playing and not fighting (other than the usual smack talk) and getting active! How cool is that! I came home last night and tonight to find Greg and Tyler having a full out pool tournament. I swear all we need is the smoke and drinks and you'd think we were in a pool hall! They certainly have the loud, smack talk going on!! It's just too funny!!


No comments: