Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 365 Week 1

Here are my first week photos. We're having fun doing this so far!!


12/31/08 - Emma and I had a great day just being lazy and playing! We stayed in our pajamas all day, played with Play Dough in my skillets, read LOTS of books and enjoyed a quiet day with no boys! LOL! I am so thankful I finally have another reader in the family! Emma read over 20 books today!


1/1/09 - We made it!! Well, Emma and I did! The boys were both asleep before midnight but Emma and I made it into the New Year! We spent the evening at home playing Wii tournaments. It was alot of fun and I know it's probably the last time we'll talk Tyler into staying home with the family. He's getting at the age where that's just not cool!!



Three pictures today! My parents were given a horse by a friend of mine recently. They've been keeping it a secret from Emma and Talon for a few weeks. Today, mom calls wanting to take Emma to meet her new horse. Of course when I tell Emma to get ready she's got a surprise she starts begging to know what it is. The first picture is of her calling my dad to find out what her surprise is. The second is of dad and Emma meeting the newest family member! Emma was very shy and reserved about the horse. Talon cried when they told her!




1/2/09- YUCK! Bill paying day!! Property taxes, electric bill, doctor bills! UGH!! Also had to take Emma to the doctor today, she had a urinary trac infection. Nothing more fun than spending a ton of money on bills then sitting in the doctors office for over 2 hours to tell you what you already know and get a prescription! NOT!!


1/3/09 -I scrapped for ME!! Yep, I really did! Went to Debbie's and actually scrapped the first dance pictures of Emma ever! She's danced for 5 years now and this is the first time I've scrapbooked any of her dance pictures. I LOVE the papers and how all the pages turned out. Well, almost...I'm not sure on the large picture of her, it needs something but other than that I'm tickled pink that I completed 10 pages for my personal albums!! YEAH ME!



1/4/09 - Self Portrait! Enough said! (Yes, I have another child but he's a teenage boy that HATES to have his picture taken, won't go with mom unless he has to, works as often as he can and is in the woods if he's not working so no

No comments: