Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back from New York......

off to Texas!! Yep, a whole two days (and a half) home and I'm off to one of the largest shows of the year, Great American Scrapbook Convention. I love this show!! I'm gonna hang with Wendy of Lickety Split Scrapbooks, teach a couple of classes and hopefully do a bit of shopping myself!

While I'm gone you ladies be sure to get signed up for the Beat the Heat Crop to be held July 11th and 12th. You can find all the details on the website at http://www.kisscropnshop.com. Only 60 seats open and they are already going fast! Be sure to check out the message boards for even more information on the crop and sure hope you'll be joining us!

Have a fantastic week!

Shannon

No comments: