Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I survived.....

and had a blast at the Great American Scrapbook Show in Arlington this past weekend. Had a great time with Wendy of Lickety Split Scrapbooks and her family. Thanks for letting me stay with ya girl!

Also had a great group of ladies in each of the classes that I taught. We had so much fun,lots of laughing! Got to see the Arkansas "Groupies" while there. They seemed to be having a great time and I do hope they are now home catching up on some much needed sleep! The crazy things stayed up till 3am cropping Friday and was cropping when I left on Saturday!

Speaking of cropping....Okay, so shameless lead in....but don't forget to sign up for the Beat the Heat Crop, July 11th and 12th!! We'll have all the fun favorites of a K.I.S.S. Crop - Red Lights, Paper Train, YUMMY supper on Saturday, unlimited drinks, door prizes for EVERYONE and TONS of laughs!! Registration is open on http://www.kisscropnshop.com.

Have a great week, I'm busy cutting more kits for the booth! Those ladies in Texas wiped us out and I'm heading to Creating Keepsakes Ft. Lauderdale next week to teach for Lickety Split Scrapbooks.

Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon -- It took me half the week to get caught back up after the long weekend! I don't know how you do it week after week!!!
Lisa