Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feeling a bit spoiled!!

I've actually gotten to scrapbook or at least shop for scrapbook goodies several times in the last two weeks. It feels great and I'm thinking perhaps I've gotten inspiration enough to create some fun new kits. Take a peek and see what ya think. These are available now simply by emailing me at info@kisscropnshop.com.





(Copyright 2007)

(Copyright 2007)

Yummy Rusty Pickle papers are used in both of these kits and of course custom paper piecing, ribbon and fun embellishments!!! Limited quantities currently available on both of these.

Oh and by the way, if you ever wander down towards Claremore, OK be sure to stop in at Simply Scrapbooks. Cute store, good selection of products especially if you are a fan of the Cricut. I don't have one but know many of you croppers do. They carry a fantastic selection of the cartridges and supplies. I believe they are running a great special on the new software program for the Cricut now too. Speaking of stores, there are some walls up at the new scrapbook store in Neosho. It's great to see small scrapbook owners still hanging on in the industry that seems to be eating up all the small potato's of the scrapbook world. I think the past few weeks I've been doing my part to help the individually owned stores stay in business much to the demise of my checkbook! :-) It's for Christmas gifts or kits so that's okay right?





So let's hear where you like to shop? Online, chain stores, scrapbook store? Any great specials we need to know about? Oh and if checking out online specials checkout http://licketysplitscrapbooks.com. Wendy's been adding all kinds of new kits lately!! Happy shopping!!

No comments: