Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Are you ever too old to sit on Santa's lap?


NOPE!! My mom, sister and I did last week and it was soooo much fun! Of course I couldn't share my picture with you until I took Emma to see Santa. That would have been a bad mom right?????? So here are are pictures of our family visiting Santa. Now here's hoping he brings me the goods I asked for! HA!!

Emma and Ryli were both pretty nervous about sitting on Santa's lap although they both managed to tell him what they wanted! Stacy, my sister wanted to sit on Santa's lap really bad but he wouldn't let her!! Hmmm...wonder if she's been bad and getting coal this year?
Speaking of Santa? I'm feeling a bit like Santa and am ready to give away some goodies, play some games and have fun!! Are you ready? We'll begin tomorrow on the 13th and play everyday until Christmas so be sure you check in each day for some fun!

No comments: