Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The fun begins....

So are you busy shopping, making cookies and decorating or are you like me and rushing around not getting anything at all accomplished? I finally do have gifts under the tree and they are even wrapped!! Still have lots to do in the next week or so but I'm ready to have some fun with you so let's begin.

The rules: Each day, I'll be posting a fun little game, quiz or contest. You must EMAIL your answers and mailing address to info@kisscropnshop.com. You may only win once per day and a maximum of five times during the 13 days. I won't be telling you what you are playing for until the winner is announced. I may slip in some hints here and there so follow closely!! You'll never know what the next days prizes may be so you'll have to choose your days you want to play wisely!! I'll be mailing ALL winning packages out AFTER Christmas so you can have some fun with your goodies in the New Year. I will be posting the contests at different times during the day and evening in order to try to make it fair for all to have a chance to play. I will create a new post as soon as I have a winner for each contest. HAVE FUN!!!

Today's game: One of my favorite things about Christmas is the music. I love listening to Christmas music although living with the real life Christmas Scrooge I usually only get to listen to it in the car.

Let's play a round of name that tune. The first person to email me the correct answers to all of the songs will win a goody fit for a queen.

Please play honestly, this is for fun... see if you can do it without looking up the names. How well do you know your Christmas songs?

Name the title to the following songs:

1. He knows if you've been bad or good So be good for goodness sake!
2. We want some figgy pudding, Please bring it right here!
3. You can say there's no such thing as Santa, But as for me and grandpa we believe
4. She thought I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep
5. Everyone dancing merrily in a new old fashioned way
6. My world is changing, I'm rearranging. Does that mean Christmas changes too?
7. Later on, we'll conspire by the fire
8. Down through the chimney with old St. Nick
9. What a bright time, it's the right time to rock the night away
10. There must have been some magic in that old top hat they found
11. The fire is slowly dying and my dear we're still good-bye-ing
12. We can hardly stand the wait, please Christmas dont' be late
13. Then one foggy Christmas eve, Santa came to say
14. Say hello to friends you know and everyone you meet
15. forgot to mention one little thing, a ring, I don't mean a phone, Santa baby and hurry down the chimney tonight

Have fun!!

No comments: