Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, August 27, 2007

We're back from Tulsa!!!

We had a blast!! Thanks to all that joined me on the K.I.S.S. Bus trip to the Creating Keepsakes show!! Special thanks to the many vendors that treated our riders to some awesome deals and to CK for being so gracious to us. I've got lots of pictures to share with you, I'll post them later today. Hope all you riders got some sleep and are now enjoying all the goodies you bought at the show. I'm thinking I may need to see about renting a pull behind trailer next time for all your goodies!! LOL!!!

As always, you ladies are a blast and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart for the many friendships and the laughs. You all ROCK!!!

No comments: