Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, August 27, 2007

Bus Trip Pictures!



Here are a few of the pictures taken on the bus trip to Creating Keepsakes, Tulsa. We had such a great time that I'm already looking at what trip we will go on next!! Would love to hear suggestions from you and if you haven't gone on a trip with us, well you really should!! They are a blast!!!


We had several new friends join us this trip and it was so much fun getting to know them!! They joined right in on the shopping!

There's always one in every group!!! Trouble that is!! Love ya Debbie and thanks so much Cena and Hailey for all your help!!!


As for the rest of ya, don't think you've gotten off without a picture!! You just never know what I'll be doing!!! Thanks again girls, enjoy the pictures and if you have pictures you would be willing to share with me, I'd really appreciate it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such A great time. I have already done two projects that I got the Idea from the show. I just made the cutest canvas book and stand up picture frame. I bought out, Hobby Lobby and Michaels small canvas today. Shannon I will email you a picture of it.
See you SEPT.28&29

Anonymous said...

Shannon the Bus trip was soooooo fun . (as usual)I can't wait for Sept. crop to show you all my new Layouts that I am making from the FREE GOODIES that you gave us they were unbelievable.
Crystal Haskins

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a great trip . See you for Sept. Crop.
Sara Mckeehan

Anonymous said...

I wish a could have gone . It sounds like I missed a great time ! I heard all about it from my mom and sisters. I will be at the Sept. crop .
Lisa Mckeehan

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time! I am excited to hear what the next trip will be. It was so great to have a day away! You made the trip so easy and enjoyable for all of us. All the free gifts were wonderful! Can't wait for the crop in November!

Michelle Johnson