Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the winner is... I mean was.....

Okay, so here's the winning group from our challenge last year.
They took home the first place prize and put on a great show.
(I had to add two pictures of them, you just have to see their backsides!!!)


I am very thankful for the judges as all the acts were amazing and there is NO way I'd have been able to choose...of course there is no way I can provide prizes for all of them either, LOL!



I will be announcing the theme of this years crop this week so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

We are staying tuned anxiously waiting to see what the theme is going to be this yr. We love this blog thing, keeping in touch and seeing what others have to say and are doing. As an old lady some times I have problems adopting these new fangled computer things but I usually get it conquered with some help from T. D. or lots of stick to it ness. Later Dianne