Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, July 16, 2007

Wanna see my latest project?

Copyrighted by K.I.S.S. Scrapbooks, 2007

This is a fun little 5 x 5 board book that I'm making into a kit for Lickety Split Scrapooks.
Here's the cover and a couple of the pages. They should be available at the end of the month.
I've had a blast making this one, what do you think?

6 comments:

Myra said...

Your birthday board book is absolutely ADORABLE! I LOVE it!!!

wendy @licketysplitscrapbooks said...

They are going to eat this up! As usual you did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

I love it. I wish I had one. You do such a great job. Looks like a lot of detail.

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

You can have one!! They'll be on sale later this month, I'll post when they do.

There is a lot of detail but it goes together so fast! Most all of the cuts are done for you. All the embellishments, ribbons, diecuts, papers, board book and color instructions are included. I even round the corners for you when needed.

Wouldn't these make great birthday gifts?

Suzy said...

WOW WOW WOW. Shannon, you are awesome. LOVE this book.

Anonymous said...

I love it Mini Books are my fav. As always you Rock.