Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Friday, July 13, 2007

Lucky 13 Games

Wow!! You ladies are fast!! I didn't expect this quick of a response, guess I had better get those packages ready!! The winners of our first Lucky 13 contest are:

Karen Burgess
Carol
Myra Shaw
Jeana Killman
Glenys Hewitt
Linda Moore
Amy Longenecker
Andrea Lewis
Saundra Pierce
Angela
Lacie Green
Dianne
Nancy Mitchell

If you ladies would please email me your mailing address at info@kisscropnshop.com I'll get your packages in the mail on Monday. Thanks for playing.

WE STILL HAVE TWO CONTESTS GOING! CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE DETAILS!! THERE ARE 10 MORE $13.00 GOODIE BAGS LEFT AND THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER FOR A K.I.S.S. EVENT AND GET EVEN MORE!!

Be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you can get information on more fun and exciting things to come from K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Scrapbook Events!!

10 comments:

Dianne said...

I have sent the e-mail to 13 people and you but do you want the email add of the ones I sent it too? Dianne

tammed said...

I sent a e-mail to 13 of my scrapbooking friends to check out your great website. I hope they will jump on board.
Tamme Daniels

tammed said...

I cant believe I didnt get in on time for the Lucky 13. I couldnt remember my google sign on. So I finally figured out to send it anonymous and then I was to late. BOO HOO. Ill have to be quicker. Thanks for all the great things you do to make this so much fun.
Tamme Daniels
ps
Ill have to make mom share hers with me.

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Thanks girls, enjoy your goodies that are headed your way!!

Shannon

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Tamme, I can't believe there was that quick of a response either!! It blew me away!! No worries, I have several fun things planned so keep checking back!!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I sent a email to my friends went over 13, could not decide so sent it to everyone.
Miranda Douglas

Anonymous said...

I sent an email to my 13 friends. I wish November would hurry up and get here, i'm ready for another fabulous crop-n-shop! Thanks for making a fun friday the 13th!
Myra Shaw

Dianne said...

tammed just thinks she is going to get some of my goodies. Well I may relent and share something with her. Dianne

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Okay Dianne and Tamme, you girls be nice, LOL!!

Dianne said...

We're trying we just both love your goodie bags and great fun things you have for us. Later Dianne