Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, October 21, 2010

We meet a new vendor...

1. Introduce yourself and your company. Carol Haffner/ Stampin' Up

2. How did you get started with your business? I began as a scrapbooker after watching my daughters become involved. I went with my daughters to a crop where one of them won a Stampin' Up stamp set as a prize. The demo came to our table to introduce herself, and help my daughter mount the stamp set. She invited us to her class, and I decided to go ( neither daughter wanted to go)!!!!! I had soooooo much fun at that first class, and began going to her monthly classes, and any class that she would have. I was HOOKED!!!!!! From there, I surpassed both my daughters with tools, accessories, papers, stamps, and anything papercrafting. So much so, that I had to have a room dedicated to my crafting. Last year, knowing retirement was looming this year, I took the "plunge" and became a demo. Something I would have NEVER thought I would do ( get up in front of people and teach / show them how to do different things!!!!! Just not me)!!!!!!! But, Stampin' Up products are awesome, it's easy to share that excitement I felt that very first time I went to my first stamp class. And now, I hope in each class that I have, I have made someone feel the excitement I felt and continue to feel using Stampin Up products.

3. What’s the biggest challenge and also the biggest reward you’ve gotten out of your business? The biggest challenge is to try to create something new for each class and to make my classes exciting and fun for my customers. The greatest reward is when that actually happens, and I have made a new friendship and gotten another person excited about Stampin' Up.

4. If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why? tThis is not scrapbook related - but--GEORGE STRAIT------- just look at him and you'll know WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

5. What three things do you use the most when scrapbooking? Designer paper, Big Shot ( to emboss backgrounds), and punches

6. Complete the sentence, I am so lucky to be doing what I absolutely LOVE !!!!

7. My favorite colors to decorate my home are dark reds and yellows, to use in my scrapbook are warm, earthy tones ( reds, browns, dk greens).

8. I am most excited about sharing with you at K.I.S.S. Scrapbooks, All the new Stampin Up products including clear mount stamp sets, designer papers, Big Shot with embossing folders, texture plates, and new dies, and our totally new Color Collection.