Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Secret Sister...you should be one!

We started this last year at our November crop and those that participated LOVED it! We were told we had to do it again so we are!

Here's how it works: You complete the Secret Sister form that can be found here, http://www.kisscropnshop.com/SecretSister.pdf. Email it to info@kisscropnshop.com by October 31st! On November 1st you will get an email with your sisters completed sheet. You should NOT contact your sister prior to the event nor tell anyone who you have. In fact, I don't even know who you get cause I like to play along to so I will have my hubby pair us up and take care of the matching and emailing for us.

As a Secret Sister you get to spoil your Sister for the entire Memory Round Up Crop. You will bring in her gift(s) in wrapped packages with her name on them and the time/day you want the package delivered. There will be a special Secret Sister area for this or you can give goodies to any of my helpers. We will make sure they are delivered as specified and that your sister doesn't find out ahead of time who you are. It's alot of fun if you give several smaller gifts during the weekend then one larger "reveal" gift at the Sister Meeting to be held Saturday evening.

Some ideas of gifts: your sisters favorite candy bar tied with a fun scrapbook ribbon, a bag full of her favorite color of embellishments from your stash, a homemade card with a little goodie. What about a few sheets of paper that would work for a project she's told you about, some seasonal post-it notes, a Christmas ornament, the list could go on and on!! It can be lots of fun and not cost much. In fact, the minimum amount to spend on your sister is $5.00 and the maximum is $15.00. Just keep in mind, what you give should be what you would like to get!

The Sister Meeting will be held at 6:00pm on Saturday. You will want to have one gift that you've marked reveal and delivered to the Secret Sister table prior to 5:30pm Saturday. This gift should be your larger gift of the weekend. It could be a handmade item, one item or several items. Just make it fun!!

Anyone and everyone can participate, from croppers to vendors and teachers!! Sign up today by filling out this form, http://www.kisscropnshop.com/SecretSister.pdf and emailing to info@kisscropnshop.com.

6 comments:

Diana Martin said...

Shannon~

My Adobe is not working. Can you cut and paste the form into an email and send it to me?

By the way, Shannon does a great job of keeping it a secret! The person with my name last year was a good friend and sat at my table. I had no idea it was her until reveal time!

Diana

Anonymous said...

My secret sis was also one of my scrappin' buddies last year!!

I will probably do it again this year.

Anonymous said...

My secret sis was also one of my scrappin' buddies last year!!

I will probably do it again this year.

Irene R.

Jen C. said...

I love Secret Sister. Last year, I got a gift all throughout the conference and altho the gifts were small, they were just what I needed! Sign up today for your secret sister! ITS AWESOME!

Carrie said...

I didn't do this last year, but I am ready to go this year. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Catrina said...

I can't get this to work for me either. I can see it, but can't edit it. Please help.

Catrina

justcat1999@yahoo.com