Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Friday, October 2, 2009

Needing help!!

I issued this challenge to all my friends on Facebook, now I want to issue it to all of you!


Saturday, Oct. 3 is National Card Making Day (yes, you non-crafters there is such a day!) I'm issuing a challenge to ALL of you.... in honor of our card drive for terminally ill children. If I could get ALL those reading this to do ONE of the following this weekend.
*Make at least one handmade card
*Buy a book of first class stamps
*Sign up to be a Scrappin' Angel

We could light up the faces of hundreds of terminally ill children. Who's up for the challenge? You don't have to be crafty to help, just have to love children and want to help!!You can read about our cause here, http://kisscropnshop.com/?page_id=39

No comments: