Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Memory Round Up Countdown - Day 29

Tonight we are going to introduce to you one of our most requested teachers....Mrs. Darby Bowler. Darby is a returning favorite of K.I.S.S. class attendees. She's participated with K.I.S.S. Events from the very first year and never ceases to amaze us with her talents. Check out some fun info about Darby and then be sure to go sign up for her classes, they are fast paced, fun and product packed!

1. Tell us a little about yourself. I have lived in Springfield Mo Since I was 3. I am married and just celebrated my 21st wedding anniversary at Walt Disney World with my husband Tim and my 8 year old Evan. I am the youngest daughter (of 4 girls) of a creative woman who started me crafting at an early age which led me to scrapbooking.

2.What will you be sharing with us at K.I.S.S. Events? I am teaching 4 classes at KISS. (3-D Christmas Flowers, Happy Camper Mini Album, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and Wanted Dead or Alive) I love to share with people not only a project but ideas. I also learn a great deal from this. I think my projects are clever and well thought out. I try to follow the trends but also add my flair to them. They are sophisticated enough for the advanced scrapbooker, but also easy enough for a beginner.

3 .What three things can you NOT scrap without? Good scissors, mono glue and cardstock… with these three items you can make an entire layout.

4. Where do you draw inspiration from? All over… I use the Internet, magazines, store ads and life.

5. If you weren’t a scrapbook business owner what would you be? Well, I am an independent contractor with Company sponsorship, so that is Pretty good.

6. What three things do you usually have/do when scrapping that aren’t scrap related?
Have a big drink, something good to listen to (tv or talk) and enjoy my time away from the real world!

7. Complete the sentence… I am addicted to: PAPER… I see myself laying it out and rolling on it like money…BUT I would not want to wrinkle it!!!

8. My most embarrassing moment was: Oh Gracious, which time…

9. My favorite scrapbook moment was: Oh I don’t know… they are all my favorite scrapbook moments.

10. I am most proud of: The success I have had and the end result that I have made a lot of GREAT friends due to scrapbooking.

If you have questions for Darby about any of her classes feel free to post here. We'll make sure you get the answers you need. Now hurry, get over and sign up for Darby's classes and while there be sure to check out all the fantastic classes we have available. We work very hard to present classes that we fill are a great value and amazing quality. Only the best for K.I.S.S. Cowpokes, right!

**Note**Pre-registration is highly recommended as many classes will not be offering on-site sales!!!

5 comments:

Sheila F. said...

I just signed up the the weekend crop Nov. 13 & 14. This will be the first time joining this group. I just know it will be fun.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to crop!!! :-)

Angela Parrish

Carrie said...

Everybody loves Darby! If you haven't ever taken one of her classes, now is the time! She is so creative and fun! She will amaze you with what just a pair of scissors can do. Looking forward to seeing her again!

Diana Martin said...

Question: Mono Glue? What is that?

I love the addicted to paper comment. The rule at our house is that if you can't fit it in the bathtub, you can't bring it home. My husband tells me that if I took all of my paper and put it in the bathtub, I wouldn't be able to fit any more in. Therefore, no more paper (according to him anyway!). Little does he know....

DEB said...

My husband pretends not to notice how much paper I bring in... Thanks for the kind words. I really think this years classes are some of my favs...