Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A little fun

This has been making its rounds on blogs and thought it might be fun to do:

Outside my window... girls are splashing in the new sprinkler

I am thinking... I'd like to be taking a nap about now!

I am thankful for... great friends and fun vacations!

From the kitchen... thankful for the grill and a hubby that likes to cook! I don't!!

I am wearing... Shorts! First time in at least 3 years I've owned shorts! Crazy huh? Now I just need a tan! LOL!

I am creating... nothing at the moment but have some ideas and a box of paper at my feet calling my name.

I am going... to read in my book tonight, hopefully not as late as last night though. Hence the reason I am thinking about taking a nap...good book, late night!

I am reading... Lisa Gardner, The Other Daughter, good book that I really don't have time to be reading but am doing anyway!

I am hoping... to get my to-do list done this week and possibly go see a movie.

I am hearing... Emma and Ryli chatter after being apart for almost a week! Very cute the conversations they are having!

Around the house... dirty clothes everywhere!! I didn't know we had taken that many clothes with us on vacation and every single item needs to be washed. UGH!

One of my favorite things... Diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic, in need of one now been a few days since I had one.

A few plans for the rest of the week... spend some quiet time with Emma in the mornings aka sleep in a bit, catch up on some orders, cut/pack new kits for crop and website and shop for door prizes for crop.


1 comment:

Irene said...

Outside my window... :( don't have a window anymore!! :(

I am thinking... I'd like to be taking a nap about now! Me too!!!

I am thankful for... fun scrappin' friends!

From the kitchen... ??

I am wearing... Gloria Vanderbilt slacks - love 'em!

I am creating... nothing at the moment but need to go home & finish the recipe box I started. Also have a couple of wedding gifts to make!

I am going... on vacation a week from tomorrow!! WOO HOO

I am reading... nothing right now!

I am hoping... to get scrap this 3-day weekend!!

I am hearing... co-workers! :(

Around the house... need more decorating!

One of my favorite things... Scrappin' & papercraftin'!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... catch up on some sleep, celebrate the 4th w/friends, SCRAP!!