Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What are you doing on February 28th?

We will be scrapping...what will you be doing?

Scrappin' U is a full day of fun, fellowship and creating!! For ONLY $12.00 you can join us for an entire day of scrapping. We're meeting at a new location this year so we have LOTS of room and a huge kitchen facility. We'll do potluck for dinner with an Italian theme and of course the K.I.S.S. on-site store will be available for your shopping needs. We have so much fun and we'd really love to have you join us!! Check out registration details at K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop

1 comment:

Irene said...

WOO HOO!!!! I can't wait! I've been putting together pages kits so that I can get lots done!!! HA!
yeah right! Always fun anyway!

Irene