Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Friday, December 12, 2008

So what did you think?

I got my new issue of Creating Keepsakes today. They are making some serious changes to the magazine. I haven't gotten to sit down and really look at it but from what I can tell I think I'm gonna like it! They are including a TON of sketches in each issue, promising more layouts with multiple photos and more. It's about time!! I'll take my time to really look through the issue tonight after kiddos are in bed. I like using sketches when I get in a bind and can't think of anything else. Most of the time when I start with a sketch the finished product looks NOTHING like the sketch but hey it got me started! LOL!!

What other magazines do you like? I picked up a Scrapbook Trends issue yesterday, really had some cute ideas in it. I subscribe to Memory Makers, Creating Keepsakes and Simply Scrapbooks. My favorite tends to change from time to time so can't seem to cut one of them out!!

No comments: