Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Need a good family movie?

Emma, our cousin Ashlee and I just finished watching the movie, The Christmas Shoes. Based on the song that makes me cry every single time I hear it this movie will do the same. All three of us sat crying as the movie ended. It's a Kleenex movie for sure!!

It's a great family movie and will really make you stop and think about life choices, family and the value of time. I picked my copy up at Lifeway Christian Stores but also seen it on Amazon. It's been out since 2002 and we are just seeing it. If you are like us and a little slow in watching movies check this one out but grab the Kleenex!!

No comments: