Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Score for me today!!

I had to run an errand for hubby today so decided to go ahead and run to Joplin and do a little more Christmas shopping. Glad I did, what a great day I had!!

Found my mom and dad's Christmas! Went to four different stores and finally found it and am so excited that I waited till the last stop! I can't tell what it is cause she reads my blog! Sorry mom, not gonna tell ya!!! I do have to get it wrapped tonight before she sneaks over here!! Also found my hubby's Christmas. He's gonna be so surprised, can't wait to see him open it. Oh and Tyler's!! He's sooooo hard to buy for these days, everything he wants is EXPENSIVE not because he wants them to be but his hobbies are expensive! Hunting, hunting, hunting!! This means guns, predator calls, game cameras, etc. You get the picture! I did find a very nice gun cleaning kit with wooden box at Academy today. They were on sale, two left when I got there. SCORE! Greg will have to finish him up now. Then Emma, I was mostly done with her already. Her "list" was so well thought out this year and has been fun to find. I am DONE with her, including the filling of the "sock". If you are looking for Barbie Doll outfits go to Freeman Annex. I know, weird but they had the best selection of clothes and cheap!! They even had little matching hat/shoe/handbag sets for $1.87 and outfits for under $3.00!! SCORE again!! Yeah me!! Oh and Michael's. If you have little girls and need goodies for the "socks" check out the dollar section. Especially if they are loving Hannah Montana or High School Musical.

So that's it, I am finished with my shopping now. Greg has to finish Tyler and his parents but I am DONE!! First time ever I have finished so early. Now what am I going to do? Well, I've got a few projects I'm wanting to work on so that's what I'll start next week. I promised myself we were going to have a stress free Christmas and so far so good!!

Hope you are having fun shopping and finding lots of bargains!! I just LOVE to find that just perfect gift for someone and won't settle on just anything. It's so exciting and I know Greg gets tired of me calling and squealing about my perfect finds!! LOL!!

No comments: