Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wow! What a week so far!!

Well it started last Friday but I got to scrapbook!! How cool is that! I went with a group of friends to Signed, Sealed and Delivered in Bentonville, Arkansas Friday night. We had a baby shower where we all sat and made pages for the momma-to-be so I wasn't scrapping for me but it sure was fun!!! Of course, found some cool new papers that I had to have!! That store is by far the very best in our area at keeping up with the newest products, the most helpful staff and just overall a great store!! Seen some of our cropping buddies while there! Hi girls!!!

Tomorrow mom and I will be going to Kansas City to deliver all the pages, albums and donations for Alexandra's House. I am so excited and can't wait to get them into the hands of the families. I'll be sure to post some pictures for you all to see. We'll also be spending the day with my sister and hopefully doing some Christmas shopping. I haven't gotten one thing and that's so not like me. I'm crossing my fingers that I find lots of goodies tomorrow and get it done.

Saturday I'll be scrapping all day at the First Christian Church in Joplin. We'll be holding Scrappin' U a very laid back, fun day of nothing but scrapping, eating and chatting with friends. We'd love to have you join us, we've got LOTS of space to spread out and I'm bringing Greg's famous potato soup!! Check registration out at http://www.kisscropnshop.com/.

Have a few minutes? Take a look at this blog, great ideas on how to take good pictures this Christmas. Great info and worth checking out. http://blog.webshots.com/?p=779&tag=nl.e201

Have a great day Wednesday!!!

No comments: