Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Friday, December 7, 2007

Here are some pictures.....


My mom, sister and I delivered the pages and albums to Alexandra's House and all I can say is wow!! The home is so warm and welcoming. We were able to view the wall of life which is two walls in the home decorated with photos of the children and families that have been assisted through Alexandra's House. You couldn't help but stand there and cry and count your blessings!! Beautiful babies, tiny hands, conjoined twins, lots of hair, heads covered with blankies with big sparkling eyes looking back at you, proud mom's and dad's. I'm telling you if you ever have a chance to visit this home and experience these lives you must do it!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the work you ladies put into those pages. I'm so excited to know that families will be getting an album and able to fill it with pictures of their little ones. What a blessing you've been able to give them!!

No comments: