Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let's get this started again!!

Okay, so now that I've got most of the family feeling better (Greg's hacking and coughing now!!) and my computer is up and running for today let's get to sharing again!!

I'm working on a twelve days of Christmas contest so be watching for details on the blog. It should be lots of fun, it will be easy and there will be prizes. How does that sound? Don't forget to check out Scrappin' U! We'll be meeting December 8th and registration is now open.


Lastly, wanted to share a fun little gift I made my secret sister. I got the idea from a class taught by Faith Courtney of Everlasting Keepsakes. It's hard to tell in the picture but it's a black frame with an accordian album attached to the center. I was able to display 9 photos in it, added lots of bling and of course ribbon and viola.....
















She loved it and I had so much fun making it that I'm going to make some for gifts this year and one for me! That's right, I'm making something for me!! So what are you working on? Christmas gifts? Christmas cards? Home decor items? Share your ideas, I love hearing what you all are making and if you want to share pictures with us send them to info@kisscropnshop.com, I'll add them so everyone can see.


Tomorrow I'll add a picture of the adorable milk cartons I'm making up for teachers gifts. Too cute, fun and sooooo easy!!!


No comments: