Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm back!!!

I really am here just been swamped with LIFE!! I do think I took a nap every single day for a week after the crop!! It wasn't so much the crop that wore me out but everything going on - shows, classes, kids, kits leading up to the crop that after it was over I crashed!!! My computer must have been worn out too! It also crashed and I'm just now getting it back to feeling and acting better.

We've had a pretty busy time with illness in November. My sister-in-law is still doing chemo and doing well, my nephew had a lump removed and it came back good, my neice tore tendons in her foot and is walking in a cast waiting a potential surgery, Emma's been sick and had to miss two days of school (I thought that was going to break her heart, ask my sister-in-law she heard her hysteria on the phone) and a good friend of ours was in a car accident. She is fighting for her life right now!! Seems life always hits you at once but I know I'm not ever going to be given more than I can handle andthere are always people worse off than me!

Sooooo on to fun stuff! Scrappin' U registration is open now at www.kisscropnshop.com. I've got three really cute classes prepared for you. Witch way to the Candy? Fall Fun and Santa Baby. I'm also planning to bring some of Greg's famous soup. So who's going to join me on December 8th?

No comments: