Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Is it over?

Wow!! Isn't it amazing how we wait and wait for Christmas to get here and then it's gone, over just like that? We had a great Christmas, lots of time with family and the food....well I'm not eating for the rest of the week. Don't need to!!

So we've got one last day of prizes so let's get to it. Oh, the winner of the last round....Carol. Thanks so much to everyone for sharing, I just love getting to know each of you better and it's fun to see what others do during the holidays.

TO ALL WINNERS: Please make sure I have your mailing address, I'm going to try to get all the goodies in the mail by Monday.

Since we've got our presents, let's tell what we got! I love, love, love watching others get gifts. My mom is always very excited and she loved the snowman wreath I had made for her. She squealed, which is always fun. Emma doesn't ever get really excited, she gets more quiet when she likes something so she hardly made a sound but loved her presents from Santa. Tyler is in the middle, not too excited but does get a little more so than Emma. I on the other hand was very excited to get some toe socks!! Yep, always thought no way would I wear those but Emma got me some and so I tried them, LOVE 'EM. Going to get me more!! I was burned badly on a floor furnace as a baby and have terrible trouble keeping my feet warm in the winter. The toe socks are great, nice and toasty for the toes and ohhh so cute!! I was equally excited about my Sonic gift card from my dad. Look out Sonic happy hour, hope they stocked up on my vanilla diet cokes!!

So tell us about your fun and we'll draw our last winner tomorrow. Be sure to post by 10:00pm tomorrow to be entered!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a $25 giftcard to a LSS, which I've already spent on the K and Co Christmas line. Other goodies include a tracfone (my family just couldn't handle that I don't have a cell phone!), some great flannel sheets, lots of snowmen (which I collect), some cookies from Hawaii that I LOVE, lots of chocolate in my stocking, and some pins to wear with my suits to work. I cleaned up!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Terri Fallin

Anonymous said...

I got an EDUCATION !
how different kids gifts are and I don't think I'm that old . Between opening MP3 players ,Ear Buds, Kids personnel pc's,WII ,Guitar hero and the band ,PS3 games , And Robot IDogs they all had on there list between the four of them ,ages 4-7 I helped do a lot of reading instructions . But the best thing I received this year was my family being together on Christmas day. next year will be so different. so I am thankful for this Christmas Day !

Carol said...

I only exchanged gifts with my husband and son. My guys gave me a light blue sweatshirt with my favorite, snowmen, on it and a drop dead gorgeous gold bracelet with opals. Very special!

Thanks Shannon for this fun contest and the very nice prizes you are giving out. :) You rock!

Anonymous said...

This year was a really great family Christmas. We met at my Aunt’s church. Nine of my Gram’s 10 children were able to make it for dinner this year. It was a blast even though only a few of my cousins were able to join us. My two favorite gifts were the new computer with a quad core processor from Spencer and a huge tote full of scrap supplies from my Gram. I was quite amused that the supplies were in purple hues. Purple happens to be Gram’s favorite color. I got the hint that she was hoping for more scrapped gifts.

Gram loved the ‘Santa Baby Board Book’ that I gave her this year. I went through my pictures and filled the book using every picture I could find of someone in the family making a funny face.

Myra said...

We just had our Christmas today since hubby worked Christmas eve & day. We opted for a burrito lunch after opening presents. I got the most fabulous handmade wallhanging from my dear BFF Jindra, she put a lot of love and work into it. Its my favorite gift this year. I also received a beautiful dish set, crystal Christmas tree & crystal Christmas snowman from my in-laws. And $100 gift card from wally world from my sister and her family. I snuck out this morning to wally world and did a little "sale" shopping in the Christmas craft section. Came away with quite a few stickers, charms, glitter letter stickers and even snagged a few little lunch pails that were on sale. Thought they would be cute altered and filled with greeting cards for a gift. They were a buck a piece. All in all it was a fabulous Christmas. Mainly because hubby wasnt oversea's this year with the army. Prayers to all that are still over there and to their families here at home.

Carol said...

Carol Says I got a new car. A ford Focus 08. so I am excited. I also got a gift card to my favorite retailer. Joshua was so excited over his remote controlled all terrain vehicle.Dennis never gets very excited. I could wrap a present now for next Christmas & he would not even shake it. Thanks Shannon for playing this game also thanks to Emma for drawing my name

Anonymous said...

I got a CRICUT!!!!! Actually I bought it and told my husband that he didn't have to worry about getting me anything for Christmas! I was just as bad as the girls about having to try it out first thing CHristmas morning!! That was the only scrap-related gift I got this year.
IRENE

Andrea said...

My favorite gift this year is a pair of gold earrings that my 10 year old daughter chose and paid for me. She won a contest and a $25 gift card and spent it on me. Very special :)

Sara Russell said...

My favorite gift was a shelf my husband made me. It has 3 holes cut out in it so I can put plastic cups in it to hold my pens, pencils, etc. He did a great job on it. I also got a gift card to a craft store. That'll get used for sure.
Merry Christmas
Sara

Anonymous said...

We a very white Christmas in Nebraska. When we woke up Tuesday morning there were 6 new inches on the ground at my parents. It was an interesting year for gifts. We bought the boys a wii -so that took top priority. Santa did a nice job filling my stocking with new adhesive and scrapbooking magazines. My youngest could not figure how Santa knew that???!!! My hubby got books and also time to read them since we are away from home!

Anonymous said...

My favorite gift was one I made for my mom. It was an album that I had started in a class. It was the first album I have given any of my family, even though I have scrapped for 9 years. My gift was her response. I wasn't sure how she would like it, but she loved it. I went by her house later and she had it on the coffee table and had been looking through it. She told me it was the best present she had ever gotten. Made my heart swell. Liz