Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Missing me yet?

Just wanted you to know I'm still around!! The next couple of months are very busy for me!! I'd show you my calendar but it would probably scare you, it does me!!

I'm working on details for the Scrap Pink Crop which by the way, registration ends September 10th and I only have about 10 spots left!!

I've also been ordering door prizes, contest prizes and still looking for the welcome gift for the Lights, Camera, Scrapbook Crop in November!! I'm planning to start adding some teaser pictures of the prizes we'll be giving out in November in the next few weeks as my house turns from a home to a warehouse!! LOL!! I'll take pictures, you won't believe it. I think we actually lost a child in the boxes last year!! By the way registration opens September 15th for the Lights, Camera, Scrapbook crop.

I'm also busy getting all the teachers lined up, samples and descriptions for the classes to be offered in November. We have the girls from the Kandi Co back this year, Faith from Everlasting Keepsakes with her wonderful classes, Meagan Sabo from CTMH with a very cool class, yours truly with a couple fun classes and that's just a start...... yep, I like to tease ya!!

Stay tuned for sneak peaks and don't forget about our community service project with Alexandra's House!!!

Oops...one more tease.... there is a new referral program in the works, Scrappin U Scrap School and a weekend retreat all coming your way soon!! Oh and a request made by posters of the blog that will be fulfilled at the November crop..... look back through the past post and see if you can find what I might be teasing you about. The first person to email me with the correct answer will get a very cool prize!! Happy hunting!!

2 comments:

tammed said...

I think what you are talking about is your post you made back on August 9th about you teaching classes at a scrap school of sorts.

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Nope, it's the Kodak Picture Maker!! I'm so excited!! You girls will be able to print out pictures, enlarge, reduce and lots more right there at the crop!! YEAH!!!

However, Scrapping U Scrap School is in the works and will begin in November so be watching for details!