Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Would you be interested in....

Okay girls, I've been playing around with this idea for some time. Diane of Scrapbook Tour and Michelle Oliver (hi girls!!) have something similar to this and I just love the idea!! By the way, she hosts some of the best events in the St. Louis area!

I have many local people requesting my classes, I love to teach, I love to crop and soooo here's the idea! I'm thinking of a scrap school of sorts. Meetings held once a month, probably on Saturdays but would love to hear what you think on that. Meetings would consist of crop time, 10am - 10 pm. Optional, two classes. Crop fees would be in the $12 - $15.00 range and classes would be in the $10.00 - $12.00 range. You would be able to register month by month so no long term commitment. On-site K.I.S.S. store to shop from. School would run from November - March. You'd have up to 15 days prior to crop to enroll. We could do potluck or bring your own.

So what do you think? Give me the good, bad and ugly, LOL!!

4 comments:

wendy @licketysplitscrapbooks said...

Wish I lived close enought to go! I think it's a great idea - and you are a great teacher! (Of course I'm biased on that one! Everyone loves you at the shows!)

Anonymous said...

I love the Idea and the time , my spring and summer are so busy I don't scrap much in the summer. And you are such a wonerful teacher I look forward to see your layouts each class I take from you. So lets go back to school ..!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea! I loved your classes at St. Louis and would love to see more! We need more opportunities in this area for something like this!

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Amy!! Is this Amy that is waiting on a class kit from St. Louis? If so, I about fell over when I pulled out the addresses of those and seen you were from Joplin!!! How crazy is that, we both drive to St. Louis to meet each other!! What a crack up! (By the way, kits will be mailing out by Tuesday so be watching for them)