Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Scrap Pink Crop

I know, I know!! You are killing me with emails and calls on this one. Information will be posted by Sunday, August 12th. The hold up has been the facility. I had booked our favorite little spot but they have a ladies retreat the same weekend and I got bumped. No biggie, I just need to find the right spot for our little event. I've looked at churches, fairgrounds, community centers, etc. and they either won't let us stay very late (Sunday church services) or they are dingy and dark or not large enough for all our stuff soooooo I'm looking at two locations, one in Joplin and one in Neosho. I'll know tomorrow for sure, the good news is this.....we get to crop on FRIDAY and SATURDAY and for a great cause!!! Be watching your email boxes, mark the dates and get ready to crop!! Did I mention the price is going to blow your socks off?????????

No comments: