Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Is there a need for?

I had an interesting phone call today, thanks M! She had an idea that perhaps a photo printer station that you would be able to do enlargements, copies, etc would be useful at the crops. What do you ladies think? Would there be a need? Would you use this service if provided? I love the idea and have looked at the machines in the past, they are fairly expensive so I would need to make sure there was a need first.

Thanks for the idea, I LOVE to hear ideas and thoughts on how to improve the crops!! Feel free to call me or email me anytime! (M, you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would use it I am never organized enough to have all my photo's sized and copied before I come to crop. Or I change my mind and need my photo resized. If the price was the same or comp.as the Kodak pic. makers definitely.

Lisa Mckeehan

Anonymous said...

I would make use of it. Last year I kept going over to Sams club to get copies.
Faith Yeats

Anonymous said...

OK so my intention is to have all my pictures organized and ready to put in a layout I have pre designed and color coordinated.
BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENS:)
so yes I would most definitely use it !!!
Miranda Douglas

Anonymous said...

I scrapbook with my Daughters and I see there pictures and always want copies . It would be great to not have to leave to copy photo's

Sara Mckeehan

Anonymous said...

I would use it. I usually go to Wal-greens to print enlargements , if you have one at the show I would wait and use it there.
Crystal Haskins

canderson ~ Distinctive Moments said...

I would use it. It’s nice to be able to print photos on the spot.