Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it just me?

I've been previewing many of the new lines coming out for the fall and I've got to say I'm not impressed by the huge amount of characters on all the lines.



So what do you all think? Is it just me or do you like all the funky characters? (This is just a random selection of some of my favorite companies and some of the new lines.)

4 comments:

RowdyRene said...

Nope, not a fan of the characters. Cartoony just isn't my style.

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

Not a fan. And I agree, there have been very few new releases that have excited me.

Momofmn said...

Not that great to me either....

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

my kids are too old for those micro prints plus I would find them hard to use, even if cut into small pieces 0 yuck!
Thanks for the fun day on Saturday!
~Paula