Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bad blogger Award goes to....

ME!! I have been bad, I'll admit it! I know you are out there, I click on the blog often just to close it without posting. Why? I can't really say other than I feel like I'm often talking to myself and well, I do that all day long just ask my family! LOL!! So I guess this post was just to say hi, hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July and enjoying your summer! I'd love to hear what you are doing, ideas you have for our blog, website and even upcoming events! Feel free to post, I'd much rather talk to you than myself!! :-)

5 comments:

Gretchen Lindsey said...

Well, my summer is consisting of vaca to Disney in June. Got lots of photos to scrap. Then, the boys are home driving me crazy, lol. Baseball games on Friday nights, swim lessons starting soon. I did reorganize my scrap room, purged some supplies. Yesterday, I made 5 pages, 2 doubles and 1 single. They weren't from kits either. I had a sketch, which I used as a starting point.
I was wondering, when you're keeping yearly albums for your kids, do you do a title page? I was trying to do one, had a hard time finding pics.

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Wow Gretchen, sounds like you've had a busy summer! So I've got to ask, how many pictures did you take at Disney? We've not gotten to go there yet. (planning to in two years) I took over 850 pictures of this years vacation and Wendy took 500 so I'm just curious what I should expect at Disney, LOL!!

Your title question is a great one so I'm going to make a separate post for it. Check it out!

Gretchen said...

I took around 300. Could have taken lot more, but my kids were complaining!

RowdyRene said...

Gee, I guess the 2300 photos I took in New Mexico was overkill.

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Holy Moly Rene!! You gonna scrap all those pictures????