Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Psssst...have you heard the news?

It's finally here!! K.I.S.S. Club Creations!

1. What is K.I.S.S. Club Creations? It's a year long, monthly page kit club, shipped and billed automatically each month. You can choose from one of three clubs, Sweet Girl, Oh Boy! and Everyday Moments or any combination of the three. Sweet Girl will focus on the girls in our lives, Oh Boy! will highlight that rough and tumble boy and Everyday Moments will focus on generic, everyday life happenings not Holidays.

2. How much is the club and how long am I committed? Each club will include a double page, 12 x 12 layout, full color instructions, embellishments and all materials precut for you. The cost of the club is only $10.99 each with a shipping fee of $2.99 per month. Purchase more than one club and you only pay shipping for one! Your first payment will be charged immediately with future monthly payments being automatically charged on the 5th of each month.

K.I.S.S. Club Creations is an auto-ship club, this means that you will continue to receive a kit each month until you cancel your membership. You may cancel at anytime prior to the 1st of the month with no cancellation fee. Kits will ship between the 20th - 25th of each month to all accounts in good standing. No skips or returns unless item is damaged or incomplete. Orders placed after the 5th of the month will begin club membership the following month. Example: Purchase club on January 7th, your first kit will begin with the February kit and will ship around February 20th.

3. Why should I choose K.I.S.S. Club Creations? We specialize in pre-designed kits that feature multiple photo mats along with lots of embellishments, custom K.I.S.S. Cuts and great designs. Our pages showcase on average a total of 8-12 photo mats ranging in sizes including 5 x 7, 4 x 6 , 4 x 4 , 3 x 3 and more! We design our pages for those that are limited on time, like to get lots of photos on a page and desire a design that compliments your photos while looking great!!

A few basic supplies and about 30 minutes and you'll have completed pages. Just think you could have up to three COMPLETE albums at the end of 2010!

4. Can I see a preview of the K.I.S.S. Club Creations? While we can't guarantee a preview of each monthly club we will certainly try to update the K.I.S.S. Blog and Facebook Fan Page with the new monthly kit images prior to shipment.

5. Can I buy a kit without signing up for the club? Sorry our K.I.S.S. Club Creations are limited to members only and limited in quantity. On occasion we may have additional Club Creation kits which will be sold online at a price of $12.00 plus shipping and applicable tax.

6. Where do I sign up and when? Our new club is open for purchase now with the first K.I.S.S. Club Creations shipping around January 20, 2010 to all that purchase a K.I.S.S. Club Creation before January 5, 2010. Sign up here: K.I.S.S. Club Creations

Recipients of our newsletter got a 3 Month Introductory Special! Did you get yours? If not, sign up for the newsletter here: K.I.S.S. Newsletter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.