Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Sale

I hope this blog post finds you stuffed from tons of turkey and all the fixings, your hearts filled with joy and laughter from being with family and your cameras full of memories ready to be scrapped!! I know it's been a busy day for our family!!

I'm very excited to tell you that we are going to hold our first ever Black Friday sale this year. What that means to you is that our very popular page kits are going to be ON SALE! That's right, we never put our kits on sale and this year, this Friday they will ALL be on sale! Why are we doing this? Because it's with your support that I am able to do what I love to do. I want to say thank you for helping my business grow, for sharing your friendship with me and for being the best customers ever! So get those fingers ready, our Black Friday Sale starts tomorrow, November 27th and will end November 29th.

15% off every page kit in the store PLUS Free shipping on all orders over $50.00 PLUS the first 50 customers to place an order over $50.00 will receive a FREE Gift valued at approx. $15.00. Check out the awesome deals at our K.I.S.S. Store by clicking this link: http://www.kisscropnshop.com/shop

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping!

Shannon

*15 % discount automatically applied during checkout. Free shipping offer only on purchases of $50.00 or more will be applied automatically during checkout. Limited to kits on hand. Due to expected volume of orders our shipping time may be as long as 4 weeks.

No comments: