Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wow, it's going by fast....

Tonight we meet the Queen of Paper! It always amazes me how much paper Debbie brings to the event. I watch and keep thinking that's got to be the end of it yet she some how always surprises me with more!! You can be sure there will be some that you MUST have.

Here's a little something about the Paper Lady:

1. Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Debbie and I live in Auxvasse, Mo little town of 902 people and probably that many dogs LOL. I have two grown children Angela and Andrew both are married and Angela lives in Springfield with my grandkids Kobe 10 and Jada 6. Some of you may have seen them already they have grown up around scrapbooking. Andrew lives in Kansas City and has one step son Carson 9 and one on the way due in May….YEAH

2. Tell us a little about your business. I have been in business since 2001. I have had a store for 6 of those years and have done a traveling store the rest of the time. I chose my name because I had a little of this product and a lot of that--hence This n That for Memories. My specialty is Paper and brads. At most of the shows I do they call start calling me the Paper Lady.

3. What three things can you NOT scrap without? To scrap I need TIME, plenty of Room (I like to spread out—give me an inch and I will take up a mile) and my cutter.

4. Where do you draw inspiration from? Family

5. If you weren’t a scrapbook business owner what would you be? I would be at all the crops I could find working on my own pictures I never seem to have time to do it.

6. What three things do you usually have/do when scrapping that aren’t scrap related?
Listen to a book on cd, eat and talk

7. Complete the sentence… I am addicted to: Buying!! I can not seem to stop buying new items, I think I have to have it all (or most of it anyway)

8. My most embarrassing moment was: I had taken some scrappers to Tennessee to scrap and we were taking time to eat. I was in a hurry and I fell up the stairs with a plate of food in one hand and a sharp knife in the other hand. I didn’t hurt myself but I thought they were going to have a cow when I fell .

9. My favorite scrapbook moment was: They are all good

10. I am most proud of: My family

There you have it, Debbie aka The Paper Lady. We are very excited to have her back again this year. Debbie has been to every November K.I.S.S. Crop since we started I believe and has even joined us as a cropper at one of our events. We plan to make her start coming to crop more so she can scrap for herself!



6 comments:

Diana Gail said...

I love paper. This booth will probably be the death of my credit card.

Carri said...

I love paper too. I have more than I'll have the chance to use. I do hope to use a bunch at the crop. Can't wait.

Carrie said...

Well, the Paper Lady is sure to attract us all. You can never have too much paper!

Anonymous said...

I agree Carrie - never have too much paper!!

Irene R.

Debie said...

I can always "need" more paper..

RowdyRene said...

I just measured. If I had all my loose paper (that isn't in some page planner or kit) stacked in one pile, it would be 6 feet high.

But Debie said it, 'I can always "need" more paper'.