Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, October 24, 2009

What number are we on?

The days are ticking away quickly and the boxes are arriving. We are expecting most of the Blue Lights to come in this week. Over 450lbs! Yes, you read that right, 450lbs of Blue Lights have been ordered! Isn't that crazy, I can't wait to see that truck pull up and yes I'll get pictures for you!

So what is a Blue Light? They are awesome, fabulous, crazy deals! Remember when K-Mart and Wal-Mart would do Blue Light specials? Same concept at K.I.S.S. Crops, we bring it great products, we give you a time limit and a crazy prize and you get to shop!! It's tons of fun and you get great deals. We will have a minimum of 6 Blue Lights at the Memory Round Up Crop and you can bet they are gonna be good!

7 comments:

Diana Martin said...

I love Blue Lights! They are the best. I miss the days when walmart did them.

dianna coates said...

blue lights are always great can not wait

kristie said...

i love the blue lights too. they always get me into trouble.

Carrie said...

Blue lights are awesome! Always a good way to get a great deal. I must say, I like them a lot better now that we don't all wrestle on the floor. :)

Catrina said...

I remember blue light specials --that was back in the day when Wal-Mart actually closed @ 9pm. The good ole days !!

Carri's blog said...

I'm ready to jump right in. Love Blue Light Specials.

Kathy C said...

Wow, that's over 2 pounds per person in blue lights!!