Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sweet 16 and sweet news...

Gotta love today's post!

We are so excited about the classes that we are offering this year that we are going to host a Preview Party on Thursday, November 12th from 5:30-7:30pm! That's right, you can stop by the JQ Hammons Center to check out the classes in person, pick up your crop tickets and purchase any last minute classes you may be interested in. Now, you won't be able to bring in your crop supplies but you won't have to stand in line to get your tickets on Friday, you'll be able to see first hand the talents of our teachers and get the first peeks of the Memory Round Up!!

Hope to see you all there!!

5 comments:

Diana Martin said...

AHH!! I am so excited! I will have to call my babysitter and see if she can come early, or maybe I'll just have to bring the kids. I have bunco that night, so I will be there right at 5:30. Can I pick up Jen's ticket since she won't be in until midnight that night?

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Yep, you sure can Diana!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait - if there's openings in any of the classes, will we be able to sign up Thursday nite?

Irene R

Debie said...

Wish we could make it in time, but I am not sure we will..but it would be great if we could....Great idea!!

Carri said...

I'm so bumbed. We won't get there early enough. Have a 4 hr drive to get there.