Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm loosing count of the days...

JUST KIDDING!! We are making our list, making more and marking off a few. I've been seeing the UPS man almost daily and he just keeps smiling and carrying them in. Little does he know it's only going to get worse from now until Memory Round Up.

Sooo...wanna know what came in today? The 2nd and 3rd place prizes for the Smile Round Up winners, one of the awesome blue lights and some of the goodies for our contests. Don't you wish you could see them.........as if!! LOL!!

The most exciting thing today and biggest relief is that the Welcome Gifts are ordered and will be shipping this week!! I'm so excited to give these to you ladies! I really think you are going to love them and I took all of your awesome suggestions into consideration when I chose the gift. REMEMBER you must register by October 25th in order to get a welcome gift. So hurry, that's only 4 days and you DON'T want to miss out on this gift!!

5 comments:

Diana Martin said...

I wish the UPS man visited my house! Just joking! That would mean that I would be spending money I don't have.

Carrie said...

And the teasing over the door prize continues... Holly can't stand it by now. :) I can't wait to see all your goodies you have in store for us. We are going to have so much fun!

Kathy C said...

Had to miss the Scrap Pink, so I'm looking forward to November! Really need a couple "Mental Health" days!!

Jen C. said...

I feel like I'm a kid again waiting for Santa Clause! Is it Christmas yet! I want to peek inside the boxes the UPS man has.

dianna coates said...

can not waye too see everything