Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beat the Heat Crop Update

We are officially SOLD OUT!! If you were unable to get registered and would like to be added to the waiting list please send an email to info@kisscropnshop.com indicating what session you were interested in. If we have any cancellations we will fill seats using a first come/first serve method.

Thanks to all that have registered! We are looking forward to a great weekend with you!!

2 comments:

GC said...

Shannon, It never occurred to me to register for the crop since I won the free seat. So I hope there is room for me. I've been planning to be there, so is that OK? Sorry to have been such a scatterbrain (as my daughter would say.) Thanks! Charlie Meeks

GC said...

Well, just to show you how scatterbrained: here's my e-mail address if you need to contact me: charliemeeks@hotmail.com. Thanks! Charlie