Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What have we been up to?

Oh my, we've been busy! Between teaching at CK shows for Lickety Split Scrapbooks, the three home group classes, designing and cutting new kits, school getting out, making plans for Beat the Heat Crop in July .....need I say more? It's been busy, busy around here and it's only going to get crazier. I'll be gone the next three weeks to shows, home a week then off to spend a week with Wendy and her family for a much needed break. (Can't wait for that!!) In all the craziness I have designed and uploaded four new kits into the store, you can see them here by clicking on the link: K.I.S.S. Store


Here's a preview:

May K.I.S.S. Class Kit
Copyright 2009


Flower Power
Copyright 2009


In Gear
Copyright 2009

Full Throttle
Copyright 2009

Have a great week!! Oh and details on the Beat the Heat crop will be posted on June 10th so stay tuned!

No comments: