Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, January 19, 2009

Project 365 - Week 3

First I want to say thanks to all who've emailed with comments on my project!! I'd love to see yours so leave me a link if you are posting your Project 365.

1/12/09 - Monday

The dreaded rush of Monday mornings! Any school day for that matter. I'm not a morning person!! I try, I'm just not wired to be a morning person! It's not in me! So our school day starts by Greg waking me up at 6:45. I get the kids up, fix breakfast if Greg didn't before he left and we are out the door by 7:30 preferably but usually more like 7:40. I take the kids every day to keep from having to keep up an hour earlier. Terrible I know but it's what we do!

1/13/09 - Tuesday

Coffee! YUCK!!! I don't like the smell or taste of it. Who does in my house? My son! He has his own coffee pot and makes coffee just about every morning. Who would teach him to do this? His Nanny. She's no longer with us but every time I see him drinking coffee it reminds of the days when I'd go to pick him up from Nanny's and they'd be sitting at the kitchen table sipping on coffee, chatting and playing cards. The old saying "it will stunt your growth" either hasn't worked on Tyler or it's working and keeping him from being 8' tall!!

1/14/09- Wednesday

Where's the stinking toilet paper? This has got to be one of my biggest pet peeves? Why oh why can't you replace the roll if you use the last of it? No one in the house does so you sit, you scream and you wait!! URGH!!!!

1/15/09- Thursday

Happy Birthday to Greg!! The kids made him a strawberry cake right after school, we fixed lasagna and had a quiet dinner at home. Emma had to dress up of course since it was a party! Daddy seemed to enjoy that! It's so weird to think that Greg is 38 now! He's so handsome! I love all the white hairs that are popping up on his beard and chest. None on his head, it's getting pretty slick. LOL!! 20 years since I first met him and he's still got that twinkle in his eyes and that yummy smile that made my heart flutter way back then!

1/16/09 - Friday

My phone! We have a love/hate relationship. Most days I love it..it keeps my in touch with my kids, my mom, my customers, my friends. I get wonderful texts daily and sometimes several times a day from my hubby. Just simple things... "I love you", "thanks for dinner last night", "are you having a good day". Just quick simple notes that make me feel so good BUT there are those days that my phone won't leave me alone. It's beeping, it's ringing, the kids are screaming, mom's talking, tv's going and it's just too much!!! I love it/ I hate it but I can't see living without it!

1/17/09 - Saturday

All babies are miracles I know that! But when you have a little guy that was so sick when he was born to this little guy now! WOW! It's just amazing. Getting to hold him, looking at those gorgeous eyes and being captivated by his smile and cooing, it just can't be beat! Cole is the son of a customer, Terese. Cole was born with intestinal issues and has had to go through surgeries and is facing more. He's got the sweetest spirit about him, so laid back and he loves his thumb! (too cute!!) We've been praying for this little guy for some time and am so thankful that he's doing better. I tell ya, all I could think while I was holding him was that I was holding a MIRACLE!

1/18/09 - Sunday
I'll have to update this next week. Don't have my pictures for it yet!



Thanks for sharing your week with me! Hope you've done some scrapping!

No comments: