Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 365 - Week 2

Wow! This week just flew by!! Here are my photos for week two of Project 365. Thanks for looking!

1/5/09 -Monday

Yep! Spent another day at the doctors office. Today was Tyler's turn, all is well just a minor thing. We also had a dentist appointment for Emma. She was referred to an orthodontist due to some overcrowding of her teeth. UGH!!

1/6/09 - Tuesday

The kids went back to school from Christmas break and I started back to work (finally!) I really thought I was ready for them to get back to school but have to admit I really missed them being here! Isn't that crazy?? They drive you crazy and you can't get anything done yet when they are gone it seems so strange and I'm always wondering what they are doing.

1/7/09 -Wed
If I could get my blasted picture of my camera phone I'd post it here! Anyone know how to do that???

Tyler went to his Green Hand Convention for Ag. I was planning to take a picture of his green hand when he got home but found out they no longer do that. Too bad, it's so funny to see!! I did get a great picture of his jacket but guess I'll have to figure out how to get it off my phone first!! Oh and Emma- she went to the orthodontist today. She has to have 6, yes 6 teeth pulled on the 20th to make room in that little mouth of hers!! I swear I'm buying insurance on that kids mouth! She's got over $2000 worth of dental work already and we are facing possible braces at 9 or 10! YIKES!! The bad thing... her teeth don't look bad, it's all the unseen problems we are dealing with.

1/8/09 - Thursday


These are the hands that help me keep this business going! I really don't know what I'd do without them!! No! They aren't mine, they are my mom's. She does all the grunt work in this business. I get to design while she's counting, packing and in this picture sorting and doing inventory. This last week she spent a couple of days trying to get all our paper organized. I'm so glad I have her! While she's doing this, I can work on my website, blog, message boards or design class kits! Thanks Mom!!

1/9/09 -Friday



I LOVE seeing this vision when in the car!! It's not just a picture of my husband but it means that he's in the driver's seat of my car. Too most that's not a big deal but having dealt with two back surgeries and on going issues, when Greg's behind the wheel it means he's having a good day! Today he felt good enough to go to the High School basketball game. Wow!! What a game, we lost but it was one of those great games and the boys played pretty good. Hoping to see more games this season.


1/10/09


UGH!! Where the heck did this come from? I have a nasty, nasty head cold! I swear I can't breathe with my nose and my throat hurts so bad from breathing with my mouth open. This is all I seen today besides a hot wash rag over my face and a pillow all day! NOT FUN!!

1/11/09 - Sunday

Our church did a free showing of the movie Fireproof. My friend Debbie and her hubby Glen went with me. Greg was suppose to but he was hurting too bad to sit up. I was pretty disappointed that he couldn't go!! DANG back!! It was a good movie, some not-so-great acting but the message is great. I'm so thankful I have Greg and the marriage we have is good! We have been very blessed!!

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Hey Shannon!

I think it's great that you are doing the 365 project. I'm hoping to start that soon!

Diana

Jeri said...

Our church is going to be playing that movie also =) They have also played FlyWheel and Facing the Giants, acting is a little ify in them too but the message is powerful!