Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Okay, I'm an addict....



You thought I was talking a scrapbook addict, (which I am) but I'm talking about being addicted to this...


Yep, ME!! Anyone that knows me knows that this is so not like me. I'm not a big video game person, I'm honestly not much for exercise yet I'm addicted! I've "worked" out for three days in a row and I'm loving it. It's just amazing how playing a game can be a real workout. My muscles are screaming at me right now and of course the guys are saying it won't last but I just might. Who knows, maybe I'll actually loose a few pounds!



Also wanted to share one of the new Class Kits that I'll be posting soon under the Class Kits section of the KISS site. Remember, blog followers get first peeks!


Copyright 2009

I just love all the bright colors and playfulness this kit has! Watch for this and others on the KISS site soon!!



No comments: